Career & Employment Opportunities
Grow your skills and knowledge as you become a valued member of the Fisher Auto Parts team
Fisher Auto Parts’ employees are one of the key ingredients to our success - past, present and future. Fisher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers competitive wages and benefits.
- Health, Vision & Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off Program
- Paid Holidays
- ASE Certification / Training Opportunities
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- AFLAC Supplemental Insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Store Management & Supervision
- Retail and Wholesale Counter Sales
- Commercial Outside Sales
- Express Delivery Drivers
- Distribution Center Personnel
- Commercial Drivers
- Corporate Office & Administration
Employment Contact Form
Interested in working at Fisher?
Please complete our employment contact form.